Salad Fingers 10 Salad Fingers 10

Genuinely outstanding. I've been watching these half my life and this is definitely the best in almost every respect. You're a talented man!

Red Diamond Dragon Club Red Diamond Dragon Club

My favourite flash of all time, full stop.

I've seen thousands of flashes, and this is literally the funniest, most imaginitive one I've seen. I love it. You did duch a great job, please make more :)

Socklops Socklops

Fantastic

This was ac tually my favourite of all your cartoons, and I've seen all of them. It was hypnotic. I was thoroughly entertained throughout by your unique style. Can't wait for the next, you're basically the only author I look on NG for to see if there's another submission.

Retarded Animal Babies 17 Retarded Animal Babies 17

Worse than it's predecessors

Well, the graphics are improving all the time and I've been a fan of this series for quite a while, but this one was a bit of a letdown. My main problem with it was simply that it wasn't funny. The other episodes made me laugh out loud and I really enjoyed them. This was just relatively bland and not entertaining. I'm glad your series has improved so much in most aspects but I hope it can find it's way again and that the next one will be funny. If not, I think you should just stop making them, because it's best to quit while you're ahead.
Good luck.

Weird Al - You're Pitiful Weird Al - You're Pitiful

Overall, average.

The song was masterful, like all Weird Al songs. But of course, you didn't create it. The graphics were ok, as was the video itself. THe lip-synching was a big letdown, if you fixed that you'd have a significantly better flash.

Submit Submit

Interesting

I like it, it's original and I liked the artistic style of the movie, it was a nice interpretation of an .swf going through judgement. Well done :)

American Idle American Idle

Brilliant

A very impressive flash, great graphics, creative and funny. I thought the voices were very good too, you really captured some of the gestures from Numa Numa very realistically, you should be proud of this creation.

New Numa New Numa

A Letdown

Well, it seems the fame has gone to your head. It's time to accept that the original Numa Numa was brilliant, but it was a one-off. A wonderful concept of an ordinary fat guy miming a foreign song in an amateurish video. This was much worse, the song was boring, it wasn't funny. Your idea has no further to go, adding extra people, better video quality and different scenes will never improve upon your original. You are a one hit wonder and you've had your fame, stop flogging a dead horse and find something else to do. Your "talents" don' belong in a professional-looking music video. I don't like the self-promotion and the fact that you seem to think you're a celebrity. Please don't make another one, lest you desecrate the memory of wonderful first video even further. If you can't improve on your original creation (and you can't) then don't try.
-Sh4w

South park Indian Jones South park Indian Jones

Abysmal

That was one of the worst submissions I have ever seen pass judgement. An Unoriginal, badly animated, plotless "movie" with an irritating soundtrack. South Park is a great Show, why would you portray it's characters in such an unprecented piece of crap like that? If you're that poor at flash, start at the beginning, draw your own characters. I'll never know why anyone voted higher than a "0" on this, please don't submit anything to NG again unless you're sure its 10 times better than that.

the YuYu the YuYu

Disappointing

I have to say, I felt this was far inferior to your other movies. Whilst your graphics were, as usual, stunning and I can't even begin to conceive how you would animate like that, there was no story and 30 seconds in I was bored. I didn't think much of the music either. Art and animation alone does not make a movie, and I think you should concentrate on making your short stories, which are brilliant.
Good luck.