Rapid Reaction Master Rapid Reaction Master

Nice game

Hey Tomylee, you've come a long way since you were asking me for help :). Very nice game, can't wait to see your next submission.

Glyn Hair Game Glyn Hair Game

Please stop..

Seriously, it was a good idea at first but I really think your idea has run it's course. Your original Glyn TV and Pete TV movies were funny and quite well made, but this has little to redeem itself. It's a rehash of your other Glyn submission where "gasp", his hair changes colour. I don't think your idea has further to progress, so please stop flogging a dead horse.

the NG Calculator the NG Calculator

Nice gadget

Good idea, I like it. A well made flash, my account is worth $57.678 :).

RPS-25 RPS-25

Original

A good game, fun to play for a while. Must've taken you a long time to think of all of those gestures.

Territory WAR Territory WAR

A very good game.

I really enjoyed this game, it was a great homage to worms. The headshots were a great part of it, although they were slightly glitchy, I'm sure i got some that didn't count. The only improvements I could suggest would be obvious ones like more weapons, maybe more maps?
The AI was generally good although occasionally a bit bugged, like when the enemy shoots the ground in front of you. I also found the campaign a bit easy, I didn't even lose one man on the last level.
Overall though, very good work and I look forward to your next project :)

Defend Your Castle (Full) Defend Your Castle (Full)

Nice game

I played this on another site and got to 30 million points, and then I stopped playing because it got a bit boring. It's a great game though, I love the sound effects. The only improvement I can suggest is to make the later levels a bit harder. Some tips for people who don't know how to get high scores, some are from arcadetown:

1. Do not buy a Demolition Lab.
2. Do not train more than about 300 wizards.
3.Buy the temple, workshop, mana pool, and archery range in that order.
4. If you don't know why your units are being killed after the level, you have to have the money for their upkeep BEFORE that level. So don't spend it all on foritications.
5. Do not pay to repair your castle, your workmen will do it for free.
6. Once you have a large number of wizards just keep converting units with the convert spell, use "3" on the keyboard. It's much quicker than dropping them into your castle.
7. Use a calculator to work out the maximum number of units you can support in a level using your spendable points from the previous round. Remember, archers and wizards cost 200 gold and workmen cost 50.
8. Once you've got a fairly high score you can just leave the game running and your archers should be able to do the job themselves, although occasionally you should play a level and keep up to date with converting as many units as you can support.
9.Occasionally fortify your castle when you've got enough spendable points left over.
10.In the earlier levels when you don't have many units and there are giants, kill them with the "2" spell, it's effective.
Good luck! :)

BulletTime BulletTime

Decent game

THat's pretty original and creative, I like it. My record was 0.156, which I think was pretty good.

Troll Rampage Troll Rampage

Loved it!

Good graphics, very original, great actionscripting. There is little I can fault with this game. The only things were that some coins went behind you, as someone else pointed out, and also towards the end it got a bit impossible, where there was a fort with a tower on either side and such. I played it for a good 40 minutes and my top score was 145 coins. I hope you make more games, and I'll add this to favourites. It was nice to not be the humans for once :)

Alillm responds:

I really should have said this, the coins that go behind you will turn up on the other side of the screen. I didnt think so many people would worry about it, but oh well, you cant win em all :P.

Glad to hear you played it for so long. Thanks for the support.

Choose Your Death Choose Your Death

I enjoyed it

That wasn't bad, a bit unoriginal, but quite smoothly animated. I think you should make the stickmen with thicker lines though. Overall I think it should have a higher score, I gave it 3/5.

Lotto777 responds:

thanks, I like sevens

Field Command Field Command

Great

I really enjoyed this, very original idea. I completed without much trouble but it was mostly just guessing