Salad Fingers 10 Salad Fingers 10

Genuinely outstanding. I've been watching these half my life and this is definitely the best in almost every respect. You're a talented man!

Red Diamond Dragon Club Red Diamond Dragon Club

My favourite flash of all time, full stop.

I've seen thousands of flashes, and this is literally the funniest, most imaginitive one I've seen. I love it. You did duch a great job, please make more :)

Socklops Socklops

Fantastic

This was ac tually my favourite of all your cartoons, and I've seen all of them. It was hypnotic. I was thoroughly entertained throughout by your unique style. Can't wait for the next, you're basically the only author I look on NG for to see if there's another submission.

Rapid Reaction Master Rapid Reaction Master

Nice game

Hey Tomylee, you've come a long way since you were asking me for help :). Very nice game, can't wait to see your next submission.

Glyn Hair Game Glyn Hair Game

Please stop..

Seriously, it was a good idea at first but I really think your idea has run it's course. Your original Glyn TV and Pete TV movies were funny and quite well made, but this has little to redeem itself. It's a rehash of your other Glyn submission where "gasp", his hair changes colour. I don't think your idea has further to progress, so please stop flogging a dead horse.

the NG Calculator the NG Calculator

Nice gadget

Good idea, I like it. A well made flash, my account is worth $57.678 :).